Achieve Healthy Skin With Kleresca
A breakthrough in dermatology has been getting great results all around the world.
Kleresca® is a non-invasive treatment for skin rejuvenation, rosacea and acne. It involves fluorescent light energy which stimulates the skin at the cellular level.
- Inspired by photosynthesis
- Stimulates skin at a cellular level
- Increases collagen by approximately 400%
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces fine lines
- Reduces pore size
- Has a high safety profile
- Is generally perceived as very comfortable (even to rosacea sufferers with enhanced sensitivity).
Another bonus is that there is no destruction of the skin’s natural barrier.
How is the treatment performed?
1. The skin is cleaned and Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation gel is applied.
2. The gel is illuminated for nine minutes using the multi-LED Kleresca® lamp; together creating fluorescent light energy that stimulates the skin.
3. The gel is removed and the skin is cleaned and moisturised.
The treatment is based on the interaction between the specially designed photo converter gel and the Kleresca lamp. The fluorescent light penetrates the different layers of the skin, stimulating repair and collagen production.
Kleresca Acne Treatment
Kleresca is a breakthrough treatment that safely improves acne without discomfort or downtime. The treatment combines a specially formulated gel which is applied to the face prior to going under the high intensity multi-wavelength LED light. The combination of which kills the acne causing bacteria and initiate’s healing. It will also help fade acne scaring. A treatment course is recommended – consisting of 2 treatments per week for 6 weeks.
Kleresca fluorescent light energy stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanisms:-
- Killing bacteria responsible for acne (P. acnes)
- Normalising cellular activity
- Reducing signs of scarring by increasing collagen build-up
Kleresca Rosacea Treatment
- Reduces inflammation, reducing the presence of papules and pustules
- Reduces erythema and blushing by improving microvascularisation
- Reduces the overall stress level of the skin, thereby reducing the feeling of burning and stinging
- Induces a healing response, improving the overall skin quality
- Is suitable for sensitive skin.
Learn more about rosacea here
Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation
- Induces collagen production
- Reduces pore size
- Helps eliminate fine lines
- Reduces signs of scars
Clients at Laser Clinics Australia on the Northern Beaches have been describing Kleresca as a pleasant and comfortable experience.
See here for more information
Victoria Isherwood (Registered Nurse / dermatology)